Editor: Matthew Gompper
Defaunation of tropical forests reduces habitat quality for seed-dispersing bats in Western Amazonia: an unexpected connection via mineral licks
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 44–51, February 2014
How to Cite
Ghanem, S. J. and Voigt, C. C. (2014), Defaunation of tropical forests reduces habitat quality for seed-dispersing bats in Western Amazonia: an unexpected connection via mineral licks. Animal Conservation, 17: 44–51. doi: 10.1111/acv.12055
Associate Editor: David Valenzuela-Galván
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- German National Council to CCV. Grant Number: Vo 890/15
- Boston University's Center for Ecology and Conservation Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!