Editor: Todd Katzner
Quantifying how territory quality and sociobiology affect recruitment to inform fire management
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 72–79, February 2014
How to Cite
Breininger, D. R., Stolen, E. D., Carter, G. M., Oddy, D. M. and Legare, S. A. (2014), Quantifying how territory quality and sociobiology affect recruitment to inform fire management. Animal Conservation, 17: 72–79. doi: 10.1111/acv.12059
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Brevard Zoo
- Brevard Nature Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!