Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
How tourism and pastoralism influence population demographic changes in a threatened large mammal species
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 115–124, April 2014
How to Cite
Ménard, N., Foulquier, A., Vallet, D., Qarro, M., Le Gouar, P. and Pierre, J.-S. (2014), How tourism and pastoralism influence population demographic changes in a threatened large mammal species. Animal Conservation, 17: 115–124. doi: 10.1111/acv.12063
Associate Editor: Hervé Fritz
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- contract ‘Service Provincial des Eaux et Forêts d'Ifrane/University of Rennes 1’, with N.M. and M.Q. as French and Moroccan scientific leaders, respectively
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!