Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
How tourism and pastoralism influence population demographic changes in a threatened large mammal species
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 115–124, April 2014
How to Cite
Ménard, N., Foulquier, A., Vallet, D., Qarro, M., Le Gouar, P. and Pierre, J.-S. (2014), How tourism and pastoralism influence population demographic changes in a threatened large mammal species. Animal Conservation, 17: 115–124. doi: 10.1111/acv.12063
Associate Editor: Hervé Fritz
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- contract ‘Service Provincial des Eaux et Forêts d'Ifrane/University of Rennes 1’, with N.M. and M.Q. as French and Moroccan scientific leaders, respectively
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France)
Table S1. Results of the GLMs.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.