Editor: Jeff Johnson
Conservation genetics and the persistence and translocation of small populations: bighorn sheep populations as examples
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 106–114, April 2014
How to Cite
Hedrick, P. W. (2014), Conservation genetics and the persistence and translocation of small populations: bighorn sheep populations as examples. Animal Conservation, 17: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/acv.12064
Associate Editor: Frank Hailer
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!