Editor: Matthew Gompper
When to declare successful eradication of an invasive predator?
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 125–132, April 2014
How to Cite
Rout, T. M., Kirkwood, R., Sutherland, D. R., Murphy, S. and McCarthy, M. A. (2014), When to declare successful eradication of an invasive predator?. Animal Conservation, 17: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/acv.12065
Associate Editor: Gonçalo Ferraz
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- an Australian Research Council (ARC) APD Fellowship. Grant Number: DP110101499
- an ARC Future Fellowship
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!