Editor: Matthew Gompper
When to declare successful eradication of an invasive predator?
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 125–132, April 2014
How to Cite
Rout, T. M., Kirkwood, R., Sutherland, D. R., Murphy, S. and McCarthy, M. A. (2014), When to declare successful eradication of an invasive predator?. Animal Conservation, 17: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/acv.12065
Associate Editor: Gonçalo Ferraz
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- an Australian Research Council (ARC) APD Fellowship. Grant Number: DP110101499
- an ARC Future Fellowship
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
Appendix S1. OpenBUGs code for Bayesian catch-effort model.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.