Editor: Iain Gordon
Mammal and bird species held in zoos are less endemic and less threatened than their close relatives not held in zoos
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 89–96, April 2014
How to Cite
Martin, T. E., Lurbiecki, H., Joy, J. B. and Mooers, A. O. (2014), Mammal and bird species held in zoos are less endemic and less threatened than their close relatives not held in zoos. Animal Conservation, 17: 89–96. doi: 10.1111/acv.12069
Associate Editor: Nick Isaac
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!