These authors contributed equally to this work.
Local improvement of skylark and corn bunting population trends on intensive arable landscape: a case study of the conservation tool Natura 2000
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 204–216, June 2014
How to Cite
Brodier, S., Augiron, S., Cornulier, T. and Bretagnolle, V. (2014), Local improvement of skylark and corn bunting population trends on intensive arable landscape: a case study of the conservation tool Natura 2000. Animal Conservation, 17: 204–216. doi: 10.1111/acv.12077
Editor: Darren Evans
Associate Editor: Karl Evans
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Conseilf Général des Deux Sèvres and Région Poitou-Charentes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!