Editor: Iain Gordon
Using distribution patterns of small fishes to assess small fish by-catch in tropical shrimp trawl fisheries
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 217–224, June 2014
How to Cite
Foster, S. J. and Arreguin-Sánchez, F. (2014), Using distribution patterns of small fishes to assess small fish by-catch in tropical shrimp trawl fisheries. Animal Conservation, 17: 217–224. doi: 10.1111/acv.12078
Associate Editor: Jerald Johnson
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- CONACyT-SAGARPA. Grant Number: 12004
- SEP-CONACyT. Grant Number: 104974
- SIP-IPN. Grant Number: 20131266
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!