Editor: Darren Evans
The impact of information and familiarity on public attitudes toward the eastern hellbender
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 235–243, June 2014
How to Cite
Reimer, A., Mase, A., Mulvaney, K., Mullendore, N., Perry-Hill, R. and Prokopy, L. (2014), The impact of information and familiarity on public attitudes toward the eastern hellbender. Animal Conservation, 17: 235–243. doi: 10.1111/acv.12085
Associate Editor: Cori Richards Zawacki
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Division of Fish and Wildlife – Wildlife Diversity Section. Grant Number: E2-07-WD0007
Appendix S1. Your views on Blue River resources (survey).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.