Editor: Jeff Johnson
Variation in MHC class II B genes in marbled murrelets: implications for delineating conservation units
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 244–255, June 2014
How to Cite
Vásquez-Carrillo, C., Friesen, V., Hall, L. and Peery, M. Z. (2014), Variation in MHC class II B genes in marbled murrelets: implications for delineating conservation units. Animal Conservation, 17: 244–255. doi: 10.1111/acv.12089
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Alaska Department of Fish
- Game through the State Wildlife Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!