Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
Maximizing pond biodiversity across the landscape: a case study of larval ambystomatid salamanders
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 275–285, June 2014
How to Cite
Peterman, W. E., Anderson, T. L., Drake, D. L., Ousterhout, B. H. and Semlitsch, R. D. (2014), Maximizing pond biodiversity across the landscape: a case study of larval ambystomatid salamanders. Animal Conservation, 17: 275–285. doi: 10.1111/acv.12090
Associate Editor: Francesco Ficetola
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- DoD Strategic Environmental Research Development Program. Grant Number: RC2155
- Trans World Airline Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!