Editor: Darren Evans
Does a set-aside conservation strategy help the restoration of old-growth forest attributes and recolonization by saproxylic beetles?
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 342–353, August 2014
How to Cite
Bouget, C., Parmain, G., Gilg, O., Noblecourt, T., Nusillard, B., Paillet, Y., Pernot, C., Larrieu, L. and Gosselin, F. (2014), Does a set-aside conservation strategy help the restoration of old-growth forest attributes and recolonization by saproxylic beetles?. Animal Conservation, 17: 342–353. doi: 10.1111/acv.12101
Associate Editor: Nick Isaac
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- ‘Biodiversité, Gestion Forestière et Politiques Publiques’ (BGF). Grant Numbers: RESINE CVOJ 000 150, 10-MBGD-BGF-1-CVS-092, n°CHORUS 2100 214 651
- National Forestry Board
- French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!