Editor: Matthew Gompper
Effectiveness of low-cost deterrents in decreasing livestock predation by felids: a case in Central Mexico
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 371–378, August 2014
How to Cite
Zarco-González, M. M. and Monroy-Vilchis, O. (2014), Effectiveness of low-cost deterrents in decreasing livestock predation by felids: a case in Central Mexico. Animal Conservation, 17: 371–378. doi: 10.1111/acv.12104
Associate Editor: Ioan Fazey
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 103/10/0942
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 101254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!