Editor: Darren Evans
Usage rates of an under-road tunnel by three Australian frog species: implications for road mitigation
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 379–387, August 2014
How to Cite
Hamer, A. J., van der Ree, R., Mahony, M. J. and Langton, T. (2014), Usage rates of an under-road tunnel by three Australian frog species: implications for road mitigation. Animal Conservation, 17: 379–387. doi: 10.1111/acv.12105
Associate Editor: Benedikt Schmidt
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- ACO Polycrete Pty Ltd
- New South Wales Roads and Maritime Services
- The Baker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!