Editor: Darren Evans
Usage rates of an under-road tunnel by three Australian frog species: implications for road mitigation
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 379–387, August 2014
How to Cite
Hamer, A. J., van der Ree, R., Mahony, M. J. and Langton, T. (2014), Usage rates of an under-road tunnel by three Australian frog species: implications for road mitigation. Animal Conservation, 17: 379–387. doi: 10.1111/acv.12105
Associate Editor: Benedikt Schmidt
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- ACO Polycrete Pty Ltd
- New South Wales Roads and Maritime Services
- The Baker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!