Editor: Darren Evans
Effective conservation measures to mitigate the impact of human disturbances on the endangered Egyptian vulture
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 410–418, October 2014
How to Cite
Zuberogoitia, I., Zabala, J., Martínez, J. E., González-Oreja, J. A. and López-López, P. (2014), Effective conservation measures to mitigate the impact of human disturbances on the endangered Egyptian vulture. Animal Conservation, 17: 410–418. doi: 10.1111/acv.12107
Associate Editor: Karl Evans
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Environment Department of Diputación Foral de Bizkaia
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: JCI-2011–09588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!