Editor: Res Altwegg
Amphibian and reptile communities and functional groups over a land-use gradient in a coastal tropical forest landscape of high richness and endemicity
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 441–453, October 2014
How to Cite
Trimble, M. J. and van Aarde, R. J. (2014), Amphibian and reptile communities and functional groups over a land-use gradient in a coastal tropical forest landscape of high richness and endemicity. Animal Conservation, 17: 441–453. doi: 10.1111/acv.12111
Associate Editor: Ana Márcia Barbosa
Author Contributions: M.J.T. and R.J.v.A. designed the study. M.J.T. carried out the project, analyzed the data and wrote the paper with input from R.J.v.A., who supervised the study.
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Richards Bay Minerals
- South African Department of Trade & Industry
- National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!