Editor: Res Altwegg
Effects of a flooding event on a threatened black bear population in Louisiana
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 476–485, October 2014
How to Cite
O'Connell-Goode, K. C., Lowe, C. L. and Clark, J. D. (2014), Effects of a flooding event on a threatened black bear population in Louisiana. Animal Conservation, 17: 476–485. doi: 10.1111/acv.12114
Associate Editor: Vincenzo Penteriani
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- US Army Corps of Engineers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!