Editor: Iain Gordon
Does trophy hunting matter to long-term population trends in African herbivores of different dietary guilds?
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 117–130, April 2015
How to Cite
Crosmary, W.-G., Côté, S. D. and Fritz, H. (2015), Does trophy hunting matter to long-term population trends in African herbivores of different dietary guilds?. Animal Conservation, 18: 117–130. doi: 10.1111/acv.12144
Associate Editor: Yngvild Vindenes
- Issue online: 16 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- French Ministère des Affaires Etrangères
- Ambassade de France au Zimbabwe
- IFB Global Change and Biodiversity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!