Editor: Iain Gordon
The effects of environmental education on children's and parents' knowledge and attitudes towards lemurs in rural Madagascar
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 157–166, April 2015
How to Cite
Rakotomamonjy, S. N., Jones, J. P. G., Razafimanahaka, J. H., Ramamonjisoa, B. and Williams, S. J. (2015), The effects of environmental education on children's and parents' knowledge and attitudes towards lemurs in rural Madagascar. Animal Conservation, 18: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/acv.12153
Associate Editor: Ioan Fazey
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2014
- Darwin Initiative. Grant Number: 17–1127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!