Chronic ketamine exposure induces permanent impairment of brain functions in adolescent cynomolgus monkeys
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 185–194, March 2014
How to Cite
Sun, L., Li, Q., Li, Q., Zhang, Y., Liu, D., Jiang, H., Pan, F. and Yew, D. T. (2014), Chronic ketamine exposure induces permanent impairment of brain functions in adolescent cynomolgus monkeys. Addiction Biology, 19: 185–194. doi: 10.1111/adb.12004
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Beat Drugs Fund Association, Hong Kong Government. Grant Number: 080048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.