This study was performed when LHE, TD, AJF and ACE were still at the Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wuerzburg. The present address is the Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Tuebingen.
Prefrontal correlates of approach preferences for alcohol stimuli in alcohol dependence
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 497–508, May 2014
How to Cite
Ernst, L. H., Plichta, M. M., Dresler, T., Zesewitz, A. K., Tupak, S. V., Haeussinger, F. B., Fischer, M., Polak, T., Fallgatter, A. J. and Ehlis, A.-C. (2014), Prefrontal correlates of approach preferences for alcohol stimuli in alcohol dependence. Addiction Biology, 19: 497–508. doi: 10.1111/adb.12005
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB-TRR 58-C4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.