These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oleoylethanolamide dose-dependently attenuates cocaine-induced behaviours through a PPARα receptor-independent mechanism
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 78–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Bilbao, A., Blanco, E., Luque-Rojas, M. J., Suárez, J., Palomino, A., Vida, M., Araos, P., Bermúdez-Silva, F. J., Fernández-Espejo, E., Spanagel, R. and Rodríguez de Fonseca, F. (2013), Oleoylethanolamide dose-dependently attenuates cocaine-induced behaviours through a PPARα receptor-independent mechanism. Addiction Biology, 18: 78–87. doi: 10.1111/adb.12006
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa of the Regional Andalusian government. Grant Number: P07-CTS-03324
- Spanish Health Institute Carlos III. Grant Number: RD06/0001/0000
- Plan Nacional sobre Drogas 2009/2011. Grant Number: 049/2009
- Andalusian Health Service . Grant Number: SAS 111224
- Plan Andaluz de Investigación. Grant Number: BIO127
- Ministerio de Sanidad (Plan Nacional sobre Drogas. Grant Number: 2009I039
- Instituto Carlos III. Grant Number: RD06/001/002
- National System of Health (Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: CD08/00203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.