HUMAN PHARMACOGENOMIC STUDY
5-HTTLPR genotype and daily negative mood moderate the effects of sertraline on drinking intensity
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1024–1031, November 2013
How to Cite
Kranzler, H. R., Armeli, S., Tennen, H. and Covault, J. (2013), 5-HTTLPR genotype and daily negative mood moderate the effects of sertraline on drinking intensity. Addiction Biology, 18: 1024–1031. doi: 10.1111/adb.12007
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: R01 AA13631, K24 AA13736, M01 RR06192
- Clinicaltrials.gov. Grant Number: NCT00368550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.