Hippocampal neurogenesis protects against cocaine-primed relapse
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
How to Cite
Deschaux, O., Vendruscolo, L. F., Schlosburg, J. E., Diaz-Aguilar, L., Yuan, C. J., Sobieraj, J. C., George, O., Koob, G. F. and Mandyam, C. D. (2012), Hippocampal neurogenesis protects against cocaine-primed relapse. Addiction Biology. doi: 10.1111/adb.12019
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA022473, DA004398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.