GDNF is a novel ethanol-responsive gene in the VTA: implications for the development and persistence of excessive drinking
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 623–633, July 2014
How to Cite
Ahmadiantehrani, S., Barak, S. and Ron, D. (2014), GDNF is a novel ethanol-responsive gene in the VTA: implications for the development and persistence of excessive drinking. Addiction Biology, 19: 623–633. doi: 10.1111/adb.12028
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)-National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Number: RO1 AA014366
- University of California
- National Research Service Award (NRSA)-NIAAA Fellowship. Grant Number: F31 AA017801
- Merck Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!