Association between the A107V substitution in the δ-opioid receptors and ethanol drinking in mice selected for high and low analgesia
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 643–651, July 2014
How to Cite
Sacharczuk, M., Lesniak, A., Lipkowski, A. W., Korostynski, M., Przewlocki, R. and Sadowski, B. (2014), Association between the A107V substitution in the δ-opioid receptors and ethanol drinking in mice selected for high and low analgesia. Addiction Biology, 19: 643–651. doi: 10.1111/adb.12030
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Polish Committee for Scientific Research (KBN). Grant Number: 2P05A13029
- Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding at the Polish Academy of Science. Grant Number: S.I.1.3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.