Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone) supports intravenous self-administration in Sprague-Dawley and Wistar rats
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 786–799, September 2013
How to Cite
Aarde, S. M., Angrish, D., Barlow, D. J., Wright Jr, M. J., Vandewater, S. A., Creehan, K. M., Houseknecht, K. L., Dickerson, T. J. and Taffe, M. A. (2013), Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone) supports intravenous self-administration in Sprague-Dawley and Wistar rats. Addiction Biology, 18: 786–799. doi: 10.1111/adb.12038
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: DA018418, DA024105, DA024705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.