MeCP2 regulates ethanol sensitivity and intake
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 791–799, September 2014
How to Cite
Repunte-Canonigo, V., Chen, J., Lefebvre, C., Kawamura, T., Kreifeldt, M., Basson, O., Roberts, A. J. and Sanna, P. P. (2014), MeCP2 regulates ethanol sensitivity and intake. Addiction Biology, 19: 791–799. doi: 10.1111/adb.12047
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA017371, AA020960, AA013191, AA013523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.