A systems medicine research approach for studying alcohol addiction
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 883–896, November 2013
How to Cite
Spanagel, R., Durstewitz, D., Hansson, A., Heinz, A., Kiefer, F., Köhr, G., Matthäus, F., Nöthen, M. M., Noori, H. R., Obermayer, K., Rietschel, M., Schloss, P., Scholz, H., Schumann, G., Smolka, M., Sommer, W., Vengeliene, V., Walter, H., Wurst, W., Zimmermann, U. S., Addiction GWAS Resource Group, Stringer, S., Smits, Y. and Derks, E. M. (2013), A systems medicine research approach for studying alcohol addiction. Addiction Biology, 18: 883–896. doi: 10.1111/adb.12109
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.