Anterior thalamic paraventricular nucleus is involved in intermittent access ethanol drinking: role of orexin receptor 2
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 469–481, May 2015
How to Cite
Barson, J. R., Ho, H. T. and Leibowitz, S. F. (2015), Anterior thalamic paraventricular nucleus is involved in intermittent access ethanol drinking: role of orexin receptor 2. Addiction Biology, 20: 469–481. doi: 10.1111/adb.12139
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AA12882, K99AA021782
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!