Commentary on Nonnemaker et al. (2013): Banning menthol cigarettes – is it time to conduct the experiment?
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 179–180, January 2013
How to Cite
Carter, L. (2013), Commentary on Nonnemaker et al. (2013): Banning menthol cigarettes – is it time to conduct the experiment?. Addiction, 108: 179–180. doi: 10.1111/add.12003
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- 2Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee. Menthol Cigarettes and the Public Health: Review of the Scientific Evidence and Recommendations. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/TobaccoProductsScientificAdvisoryCommittee/UCM269697.pdf (accessed 13 November 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6C9GWfzza).
- 3Non-Voting Industry Representatives on Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee and Other Tobacco Industry Stakeholders. THE INDUSTRY MENTHOL REPORT Menthol Cigarettes: No Disproportionate Impact on Public Health. Available at http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/TobaccoProductsScientificAdvisoryCommittee/UCM249320.pdf (accessed 13 November 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6C9GrM11q).
- 4What Menthol Smokers Report They Would do if Menthol Cigarettes Were no Longer Sold. Available at http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/TobaccoProductsScientificAdvisoryCommittee/UCM240176.pdf (accessed 13 November 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6C9H4J3J4).