Profiles of illicit drug use during annual key holiday and control periods in Australia: wastewater analysis in an urban, a semi-rural and a vacation area
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 556–565, March 2013
How to Cite
Lai, F. Y., Bruno, R., Hall, W., Gartner, C., Ort, C., Kirkbride, P., Prichard, J., Thai, P. K., Carter, S. and Mueller, J. F. (2013), Profiles of illicit drug use during annual key holiday and control periods in Australia: wastewater analysis in an urban, a semi-rural and a vacation area. Addiction, 108: 556–565. doi: 10.1111/add.12006
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- the QHFSS/Entox Collaborative Research Funds
- the Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation
- National Health and Medical Research Council Australia Fellowship. Grant Number: 569,738
- National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 519,783
Table S1 Targeted illicit drug residues.
Table S2 Evaluation of the uncertainty (relative standard deviations, %) of sampling (US), chemical analysis (UC), flow measurement (UF) and excretion (UE).
Table S3 Estimated daily consumption (mg/day/1000 people) of cannabis, methamphetamine, cocaine and MDMA during the control and holiday periods in the three study areas.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.