Subtypes of disordered gamblers: results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 789–798, April 2013
How to Cite
Nower, L., Martins, S. S., Lin, K.-H. and Blanco, C. (2013), Subtypes of disordered gamblers: results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions. Addiction, 108: 789–798. doi: 10.1111/add.12012
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA019606, DA020783, DA023200, DA023973, MH082773, DA02066&, DA023434, HD060772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.