Smoking and absence from work: systematic review and meta-analysis of occupational studies
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 307–319, February 2013
How to Cite
Weng, S. F., Ali, S. and Leonardi-Bee, J. (2013), Smoking and absence from work: systematic review and meta-analysis of occupational studies. Addiction, 108: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/add.12015
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.