Cannabis use and vulnerability for psychosis in early adolescence—a TRAILS study
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 733–740, April 2013
How to Cite
Griffith-Lendering, M. F. H., Wigman, J. T. W., Prince van Leeuwen, A., Huijbregts, S. C. J., Huizink, A. C., Ormel, J., Verhulst, F. C., van Os, J., Swaab, H. and Vollebergh, W. A. M. (2013), Cannabis use and vulnerability for psychosis in early adolescence—a TRAILS study. Addiction, 108: 733–740. doi: 10.1111/add.12050
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research NWO
- Medical Research Council program. Grant Number: GB-MW 940-38-011
- ZonMW Brainpower. Grant Number: 100-001-004
- ZonMW Risk Behaviour and Dependence. Grant Numbers: 60-60600-98-018, 60-60600-97-118
- ZonMW Culture and Health. Grant Number: 261-98-710
- Social Sciences Council medium-sized investment. Grant Numbers: GB-MaGW 480-01-006, GB-MaGW 480-07-001
- Social Sciences Council project. Grant Numbers: GB-MaGW 457-03-018, GB-MaGW 452-04-314, GB-MaGW 452-06-004
- NWO large-sized investment. Grant Number: 175.010.2003.005
- NWO Longitudinal Survey and Panel Funding. Grant Number: 481-08-013
- Sophia Foundation for Medical Research
- Dutch Ministry of Justice (WODC)
- European Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.