Aripiprazole for the treatment of methamphetamine dependence: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 751–761, April 2013
How to Cite
Coffin, P. O., Santos, G.-M., Das, M., Santos, D. M., Huffaker, S., Matheson, T., Gasper, J., Vittinghoff, E. and Colfax, G. N. (2013), Aripiprazole for the treatment of methamphetamine dependence: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Addiction, 108: 751–761. doi: 10.1111/add.12073
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 05:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- a National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 1 R01 DA023387-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.