Income, income inequality and youth smoking in low- and middle-income countries
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 799–808, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, D. X. and Guindon, G. E. (2013), Income, income inequality and youth smoking in low- and middle-income countries. Addiction, 108: 799–808. doi: 10.1111/add.12075
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
Table S1 Multilevel logistic regression analyses of the associations between current smoking and control variables.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.