A randomized controlled trial of motivational interviewing to prevent risk for an alcohol-exposed pregnancy in the Western Cape, South Africa
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 725–732, April 2013
How to Cite
Rendall-Mkosi, K., Morojele, N., London, L., Moodley, S., Singh, C. and Girdler-Brown, B. (2013), A randomized controlled trial of motivational interviewing to prevent risk for an alcohol-exposed pregnancy in the Western Cape, South Africa. Addiction, 108: 725–732. doi: 10.1111/add.12081
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.