JOURNAL INTERVIEW 108
Conversation with Connie Weisner
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January 2014
How to Cite
(2014), Conversation with Connie Weisner. Addiction, 109: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/add.12091
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- 3Community Response to Alcohol-Related Problems: Review of an International Study. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1985.
- 4Community Response to Alcohol-Related Problems: A World Health Organization Project Monograph. Washington, DC: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism; 1985.,
- 5Measurement and distribution of drinking patterns and problems in general populations. In: Edwards G. , Gross M. M. , Keller M. , Moser J. , Room R. , editors. Alcohol-Related Disabilities. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1977, p. 61–87.
- 8The role of religion, spirituality and Alcoholics Anonymous in sustained sobriety. Alcohol Treat Q 2003; 21: 1–16., , ,
- 9Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.