A randomized study of cellphone technology to reinforce alcohol abstinence in the natural environment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 900–909, May 2013
How to Cite
Alessi, S. M. and Petry, N. M. (2013), A randomized study of cellphone technology to reinforce alcohol abstinence in the natural environment. Addiction, 108: 900–909. doi: 10.1111/add.12093
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30-DA023918, R01-DA027615, R01-DA022739, R01-DA13444, P50-DA09241, P60-AA03510, R01-DA024667, R01HD075630, R21-DA029215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.