Low incidence of hepatitis C virus among prisoners in Scotland
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1296–1304, July 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, A., Munro, A., Allen, E., Dunleavy, K., Cameron, S., Miller, L. and Hickman, M. (2013), Low incidence of hepatitis C virus among prisoners in Scotland. Addiction, 108: 1296–1304. doi: 10.1111/add.12107
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Scottish Prison Service as part of the Scottish Government's Hepatitis C Action Plan for Scotland
- MRC Addiction Cluster Grant (NIQUAD)
Table S1 Number of tests with insufficient sample for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test by: injection drug user (IDU), sex, age group, area of residence and prison.
Table S2 Self-reported risk behaviour by prison (unadjusted odds ratio).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.