Extended-release methylphenidate for treatment of amphetamine/methamphetamine dependence: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1279–1286, July 2013
How to Cite
Miles, S. W., Sheridan, J., Russell, B., Kydd, R., Wheeler, A., Walters, C., Gamble, G., Hardley, P., Jensen, M., Kuoppasalmi, K., Tuomola, P., Föhr, J., Kuikanmäki, O., Vorma, H., Salokangas, R., Mikkonen, A., Kallio, M., Kauhanen, J., Kiviniemi, V. and Tiihonen, J. (2013), Extended-release methylphenidate for treatment of amphetamine/methamphetamine dependence: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Addiction, 108: 1279–1286. doi: 10.1111/add.12109
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Niuvanniemi Hospital, Finland
- Oakley Mental Health Foundation (New Zealand)
- Waitemata District Health Board, Auckland (New Zealand)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.