Global alcohol exposure estimates by country, territory and region for 2005—a contribution to the Comparative Risk Assessment for the 2010 Global Burden of Disease Study
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 912–922, May 2013
How to Cite
Shield, K. D., Rylett, M., Gmel, G., Gmel, G., Kehoe-Chan, T. A. K. and Rehm, J. (2013), Global alcohol exposure estimates by country, territory and region for 2005—a contribution to the Comparative Risk Assessment for the 2010 Global Burden of Disease Study. Addiction, 108: 912–922. doi: 10.1111/add.12112
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.