A comparison among tapentadol tamper-resistant formulations (TRF) and OxyContin® (non-TRF) in prescription opioid abusers
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1095–1106, June 2013
How to Cite
Vosburg, S. K., Jones, J. D., Manubay, J. M., Ashworth, J. B., Shapiro, D. Y. and Comer, S. D. (2013), A comparison among tapentadol tamper-resistant formulations (TRF) and OxyContin® (non-TRF) in prescription opioid abusers. Addiction, 108: 1095–1106. doi: 10.1111/add.12114
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Johnson and Johnson PRD, LLC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.