The relationship between minimum alcohol prices, outlet densities and alcohol-attributable deaths in British Columbia, 2002–09
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1059–1069, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Stockwell, T., Martin, G., Macdonald, S., Vallance, K., Treno, A., Ponicki, W. R., Tu, A. and Buxton, J. (2013), The relationship between minimum alcohol prices, outlet densities and alcohol-attributable deaths in British Columbia, 2002–09. Addiction, 108: 1059–1069. doi: 10.1111/add.12139
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 07:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: 102627,
Appendix S1 Equation of mixed-model and SAS codes.
Appendix S2 ARIMA model and SAS codes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.