Randomized clinical trial examining the incremental efficacy of a 90-minute motivational alcohol intervention as an adjunct to standard batterer intervention for men
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 1376–1384, August 2013
How to Cite
Stuart, G. L., Shorey, R. C., Moore, T. M., Ramsey, S. E., Kahler, C. W., O'Farrell, T. J., Strong, D. R., Temple, J. R. and Monti, P. M. (2013), Randomized clinical trial examining the incremental efficacy of a 90-minute motivational alcohol intervention as an adjunct to standard batterer intervention for men. Addiction, 108: 1376–1384. doi: 10.1111/add.12142
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2013 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R01AA014193, K24AA019707
- Stuart, Principal Investigator. Grant Number: K05AA019681
- Monti, Principal Investigator
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.