A life-course perspective on economic stress and tobacco smoking: a population-based study
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1305–1314, July 2013
How to Cite
Lindström, M., Modén, B. and Rosvall, M. (2013), A life-course perspective on economic stress and tobacco smoking: a population-based study. Addiction, 108: 1305–1314. doi: 10.1111/add.12143
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Swedish Research Council Linnaeus Centre for Economic Demography
- Swedish ALF Government. Grant Number: 2011/1816
- Research Funds of the University Hospital in Southern Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.