Self-reported alcohol abuse in HIV–HCV co-infected patients: a better predictor of HIV virological rebound than physician's perceptions (HEPAVIH ARNS CO13 cohort)
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1250–1258, July 2013
How to Cite
Marcellin, F., Lions, C., Winnock, M., Salmon, D., Durant, J., Spire, B., Mora, M., Loko, M.-A., Dabis, F., Dominguez, S., Roux, P., Carrieri, M. P. and ANRS CO13 HEPAVIH Study Group (2013), Self-reported alcohol abuse in HIV–HCV co-infected patients: a better predictor of HIV virological rebound than physician's perceptions (HEPAVIH ARNS CO13 cohort). Addiction, 108: 1250–1258. doi: 10.1111/add.12149
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 01:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- French National Agency for Research on Aids and Viral Hepatitis (ANRS)
- Abbott France
- INSERM's ‘Programme Cohortes TGIR’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.